One of the most common questions we get asked is: How can I add more muscle on my dog?
To add more muscle you need two key elements More Energy and More Muscle fibre Recruitment
When it comes to more energy you need to make sure your feeding meals that will pack more weight on your dog so your dog has enough energy to actually create new muscle tissue.
Enter: Satin balls.
Satin Balls are the ultimate bulking canine recipe, especially useful for dogs who struggle with adding weight like shepherds, herders and greyhounds. They are also perfect for dogs who are in a malnourished state or picky eaters!
They are intended as a supplement and not as a meal replacement because although they contain essential macronutrients for muscle growth, they do not contain all the micronutrients needed for a complete balanced meal.
You can feed them post workout, between meals or as an addition to a meal.
10 lbs of high-fat ground beef
1 lg. box of Total cereal
1 lg. box oatmeal
1 jar of wheat germ
1 1/4 cup olive oil or flax opil
1 1/4 cup of unsulfured molasses
10 raw eggs AND shells
10 packets of Knox unflavored gelatin
- Mix together well in a huge bowl.
- Form into balls or patties.
- Serve them to your dog raw.
- Store them in zip-lock bags in the freezer.
- Thaw them one at a time when you’re ready to serve them.
- Serve everything raw – that way none of the nutrients are destroyed in the cooking process!
- Mix it in a big bowl – the whole thing is going to be one big gooey mess!
- For oatmeal, select any simple brand with no flavourings. You can also select one that is a cheaper generic brand.
Try them out and let us know your results!
Got a question? Comment below or shoot an email to email@example.com
Keep Them FIT!
P.S. Claim Your Free Swing & Fling Ball Now while stocks last just cover Shipping. Plus Receive 2x Bonus Instant Downloads when you order!